Red Hat Bugzilla – Bug 180273
Straw package lacks the Swedish translation
Last modified: 2007-11-30 17:11:23 EST
Description of problem:
The straw-0.22.1-6 rpm package, available from Fedora extras, lacks the Swedish
translation, although the Swedish translation of Straw has been present (and
enabled) in upstream CVS since early 2004.
Steps to Reproduce:
1. rpm -ql straw-0.22.1-6 | grep LC_MESSAGES
2. Alternatively, start straw in a Swedish locale.
1. Note the lack of a /usr/share/locale/sv/LC_MESSAGES/straw.mo in the rpm package.
2. Note how the UI of the application is in American English (C locale) even
though it is started from a Swedish environment.
1. /usr/share/locale/sv/LC_MESSAGES/straw.mo be present in the rpm package.
2. Swedish messages from the translation showing up in the UI.
That is because Straw 0.22.1 does not include a Swedish translation.
FC3 and FC4 have now been EOL'd.
Please check the ticket against a current Fedora release, and either adjust the
release number, or close it if appropriate.
Your friendly BZ janitor :-)
Straw appears to be orphaned, closing as WONTFIX.