Description of problem:
Parent admin user should not be deleted after impersonation session.
Version-Release number of selected component (if applicable):
Steps to Reproduce:
1) Login with Admin user
2) Create one user with Administrator privileges ex. "satadmin"
3) Click on "Impersonate" from Administer >> Users >> satadmin >>
4) Go to users tab and try to delete the parent admin user
Note:- As Impersonate session is on, the parent admin user should not get removed.
I followed the steps from Description.
I also tried this:
1. Third admin user, ex. "newadmin"
2. I logged as "newadmin" and I tried to impersonate the other two users - in my case "admin" and "satadmin".
In both cases there was missing button for deletion of the parent admin user, in my case for "newadmin". That's correct.
I was unable to delete parent admin.
Since the problem described in this bug report should be
resolved in a recent advisory, it has been closed with a
resolution of ERRATA.
For information on the advisory, and where to find the updated
files, follow the link below.
If the solution does not work for you, open a new bug report.