Description of problem:
Wrong values are loaded from base template.
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Create a fedora template with Custom flavor (1 cpu,1 GiB RAM) with the Wizard
2. change the flavor in flavor modal to small/large etc.
3. the cpu and memory is copied from wrong templates (e.g. windows and centos)
4. The template is labeled and annotated inccorectly (base template pointers, vmi labels)
All correct values are preffiled and changed accordingly
User templates are not taken into account when changing the flavor of VM - e.g. validations
The definition of the bug has changed as the requirements changed. There should not be any changing of the underlying template in flavor modal, so we should revert this feature and allow only:
- flavor from the user/one base template
- custom flavor
verified on 4.5.0-0.nightly-2020-03-29-224016.
Since the problem described in this bug report should be
resolved in a recent advisory, it has been closed with a
resolution of ERRATA.
For information on the advisory, and where to find the updated
files, follow the link below.
If the solution does not work for you, open a new bug report.