+++ This bug was initially created as a clone of Bug #1796539 +++
Description of problem:
Create operand workflow does not sync array field groups between YAML and Form editors
Version-Release number of selected component (if applicable):
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Create a new project if you don't have one
2. Navigate to Operators > OperatorHub
3. Make sure the project from step 1 is the currently active namespace
3. Filter by keyword "Prometheus"
4. Click the Prometheus Operator tile
5. Click 'Install' in the resulting modal
6. Make sure the following options are selected:
- Installation Mode: A specific namespace on the cluster
(make sure the project from step 1 is selected)
- Update Channel: beta
- Approval Strategy: Automatic
7. Click "Subscribe"
8. Navigate to Operators > Installed Operators
9. Click the "Prometheus Operator" link in the installed operators list
10. In the Provided APIs section, click "Create Instance" in the first card "Prometheus"
11. Click "Edit Form" in the top right
12. Enter "test" into Image Pull Secrets > Name field
13. Click "Add Field Group" under Image Pull Secrets section
14. Enter "test1" into the new Image Pull Secrets > Name field
15. Click "Edit YAML" in the top right
16. Look for the "Image Pull Secrets" field in the YAML editor and make sure it matches the values entered in the form
17. Change the value of the second image pull secret to "test1234"
18. Click "Edit Form"
Only the first image pull secret is displayed on the form editor
Both image pull secrets should be displayed
--- Additional comment from Jon Jackson on 2020-01-30 17:16:04 UTC ---
Perform the verification steps according to description comment #0, then check two new added pull secrets with name test & test1234 on the form page.
Since the problem described in this bug report should be
resolved in a recent advisory, it has been closed with a
resolution of ERRATA.
For information on the advisory, and where to find the updated
files, follow the link below.
If the solution does not work for you, open a new bug report.