No "List Storage Account Keys" events under the resource group "Activity log" in Azure console when registry is idle, so verify this bug with 4.4.0-0.nightly-2020-03-01-215047.
like  and using impacted-version information from , verification for born-in-4.1 clusters will look like:
1. Install a 4.1 cluster. Looks like 4.1.34 is a good choice because it's the lastest in stable-4.1.
2. Update to 4.2.20 (avoiding 4.2.21+ impacted by the cred operator bug ).
3. Update to 4.3.2 (avoid 4.3.3+ having the broken assumption that PlatformStatus is populated).
We don't have any recommended edges into 4.3.2,  lists the motivating bugs, but none of them should actually break the update.
4. Force an update to the 4.4 nightly with the candidate fix.
5. Ensure the registry operator is not panicking.
The cred operator might be panicking, depending on whether this change lands before the cred-operator fix from bug 1813998, but that's orthogonal.
Verified on 4.4.0-0.ci-2020-04-15-062752: requests refresh every 5 minutes and image registry work well in born-in-4.1 cluster.
Since the problem described in this bug report should be
resolved in a recent advisory, it has been closed with a
resolution of ERRATA.
For information on the advisory, and where to find the updated
files, follow the link below.
If the solution does not work for you, open a new bug report.