+++ This bug was initially created as a clone of Bug #1806644 +++
Description of problem:
In the topology view, the user should be able to add Operator Groups to application groups. Shift-click and drag on these items does not show the regrouping operation and dropping on an existing application group has no effect.
Version-Release number of selected component (if applicable):
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Shift-drag an operator group from an application group to the graph
2. Shift-drag an operator group over an application group
3. right click on an operator group
The operator group is only moved, it is not (1) removed from its group (2) added to the target application group (3) nothing happens
(1) a popup should be shown to confirm removing from a group
(2) the operator group should be added to the application group (a confirm modal will show if the operator group already belongs to an application group)
(3) a context menu should appear allowing the user to edit the application group
--- Additional comment from Jeff Phillips on 2020-02-26 15:38:22 UTC ---
This is also a problem for Helm Releases. Same steps as above for them.
Since the problem described in this bug report should be
resolved in a recent advisory, it has been closed with a
resolution of ERRATA.
For information on the advisory, and where to find the updated
files, follow the link below.
If the solution does not work for you, open a new bug report.