Step to test:
1. Login and upload a manifest
2. Content -> Red Hat Repositories
3. Turn on "Recommended Repositories" button
4. Find "Red Hat Satellite Tools 6.6 (for RHEL 6 server)(rpm)" and "Red Hat Satellite Tools 6.6(for RHEL7 server)(rpm)"
5. Add the repos from step 4 to the enabled repositories side
Sat tools should be added to enabled side.
sat tools are added to enabled side without issues.
Note: I also sync the repos and published them in a cv. They work as expected.
Marking issue as verified. Tested on 6.6.3 snap 1.
Since the problem described in this bug report should be
resolved in a recent advisory, it has been closed with a
resolution of ERRATA.
For information on the advisory, and where to find the updated
files, follow the link below.
If the solution does not work for you, open a new bug report.