1. In RHV manager, create network profile called "testprofile" and add it to "ovirtmgmt" network
2. openshift-install create install-config
3. Choose ovirtmgmt -> testprofile
4. openshift-install create cluster
5. Make sure that created template has network "ovirtmgmt" and network profile "testprofile"
For this z-stream cherry-pick, I did only this basic verification. More thorough verification for conducted after merging to master (OCP4.5), see here: https://bugzilla.redhat.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1816714#c17
Since the problem described in this bug report should be
resolved in a recent advisory, it has been closed with a
resolution of ERRATA.
For information on the advisory, and where to find the updated
files, follow the link below.
If the solution does not work for you, open a new bug report.