+++ This bug was initially created as a clone of Bug #1821407 +++
Description of problem:
Sometimes the Create Operator Subscription (Install) form for an operator is generated in a seemingly invalid state. There is no way to install this operator due to "specific namespace" being invalid but the "all namespace" option being unavailable.
Version-Release number of selected component (if applicable): 4.4,4.5
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Navigate to OperatorHub
2. Choose an operator such as Chruncy PostgreSQL for OpenShift
3. Click "Install"
- The Create Operator Subscription (Install) form is created, but there is an error banner immediately:
`Namespace does not support install modes for this Operator`
- The Install Mode is set to "A Specific Namespace"
- The "All Namespace" option is unavailable (disabled/grey text)
- The "Subscribe" button is disabled
- The form should be generated in a usable state.
- The available install options should be correctly enabled/disabled.
Created attachment 1678939 [details]
Crunchy PostgreSQL for OpenShift Operator No Errors
Created attachment 1678942 [details]
OpenShift Pipelines Operator No Errors
Tried operators only enable singlenamespace installation mode && only enable global namespace installation mode
No errors on operator subscription page
Verified on 4.4.0-0.nightly-2020-04-14-222426
Since the problem described in this bug report should be
resolved in a recent advisory, it has been closed with a
resolution of ERRATA.
For information on the advisory, and where to find the updated
files, follow the link below.
If the solution does not work for you, open a new bug report.