Description of problem:
add marketplace.openshift.io/action-text annotation for some operator, in operator details modal, the button text is still 'Purchase'
Version-Release number of selected component (if applicable):
Steps to Reproduce:
1. create a customized operator with marketplace.openshift.io/remote-workflow, marketplace.openshift.io/action-text, marketplace.openshift.io/support-workflow annotation
# cat 0.2.0/akka-cluster-operator.v0.2.0.clusterserviceversion.yaml
capabilities: Seamless Upgrades
categories: Application Runtime
marketplace.openshift.io/action-text: 'Request Quota'
# cat yapei-custom-catalog-source.yaml
displayName: Customized Catalog Source YAPEI
# oc create -f yapei-custom-catalog-source.yaml
2. wait syncing pods is ready
# oc get pods -n openshift-marketplace | grep yapei
yapei-custom-catalogsource-v6hpf 1/1 Running 0 3h14m
3. check operator details at Operators -> OperatorHub -> click on Provider Type: Customized Catalog Source YAPEI -> click on Aka Cluster Operator
3. We can see 'Get support' link and 'Purchase' button link are pointing to the link "https://marketplace.redhat.com/foo" we added in CSV annotation, but the button text is still 'Purchase'
3. according to https://issues.redhat.com/projects/CONSOLE/issues/CONSOLE-1953
The button will override the current "Purchase" button with the provided "Action Text", in this case the 'Purchase' button text should be 'Request Quota'
Created attachment 1680188 [details]
Tigera Operator no Install button
1. admin user goes to Operators -> OperatorHub -> Tigera Operator(which has marketplace.openshift.io/action-text annotation), on Operator details modal page, only `Install-time Instructions` button is shown, we didn't show 'Install' button so that user can't subscribe operator in OpenShift
This is checked on 4.5.0-0.nightly-2020-04-18-184707
When there is an action text annotation, show only the button with that text/remote workflow. When there is not, show the usual install/uninstall workflow. This is intended change in console PR #5082
Moving to VERIFIED
Since the problem described in this bug report should be
resolved in a recent advisory, it has been closed with a
resolution of ERRATA.
For information on the advisory, and where to find the updated
files, follow the link below.
If the solution does not work for you, open a new bug report.