The following commands and/or flags needs to be dropped in 4.5:
- oc policy can-i command deprecated in 3.9 (openshift/origin@73338c4), users should use oc auth can-i instead
- oc new-app --image and oc new-build --image flags deprecated in 3.2 (openshift/origin@6517d76), users should use --image-stream instead
- oc process -t flag deprecated in 3.11 (openshift/origin@6a8cc0b), users should use --template instead
- oc process --output-version flag deprecated in 3.11 (openshift/origin@6a8cc0b), the flag was already ignored
- oc set deployment-hook -v flag deprecated in 3.11 (openshift/origin@2fcf185), users should use --volumes instead
- oc set volumes --list flag deprecated in 3.3 (openshift/origin@af79d7d), oc set volumes w/o flags will list volumes
- oc status -v and oc status --verbose flags deprecated in 3.11 (openshift/origin@2fcf185), users should use --suggest instead
Confirmed with latest oc , the issue has fixed:
[root@dhcp-140-138 ~]# oc version -o yaml
Since the problem described in this bug report should be
resolved in a recent advisory, it has been closed with a
resolution of ERRATA.
For information on the advisory, and where to find the updated
files, follow the link below.
If the solution does not work for you, open a new bug report.