Red Hat Bugzilla – Bug 182948
owners for all important Wiki pages
Last modified: 2011-12-13 23:31:29 EST
We need to do the following, shortly following FC5 release:
1. Decide an easy system of page ownership and declaration of same on the page
* Perhaps with a TagUserName or CategoryUserName, that way it is easy for a
person to see every page s/he owns.
2. Request/assign page owners
* Need to make sure page owners are watching all their pages
3. Grunt work to make it happen
Am I missing anything?
Hey, I'm just cleaning up old Infrastructure bugs in bugzilla. If this would still be a useful task, can you close this and file a ticket at https://fedorahosted.org/fedora-infrastructure/ (login with your FAS credentails).
Having wiki page owners is part of the MediaWiki norm, I think, and we've tried to follow those on the Fedora wiki. I'm not going to pursue making this happen, and it will come around as an idea again in the future if it's ever needed enough to matter.