Description of problem:
When trying to move and Event Source sink, if you drop on an event source, it realizes it's an invalid target. But if you drop on a D/DC, it doesn't realize it, and then deletes the connector
Version-Release number of selected component (if applicable): 4.5
How reproducible: Always
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Install Serverless/Eventing operator
2. GO to DevConsole -> add -> create a knative service as part of container image
3. GO to DevConsole -> add -> create a Deployment/DeploymentConfig as part of container image
4. GO to DevConsole -> add -> create an eventSource and sink to knative service created in step2
5. Try drag and drop connector from eventSource to service to another deployment/DeploymentConfig
Actual results: if you drop on a D/DC, it doesn't realize it, and then deletes the connector
Expected results: if you drop on a D/DC, it shouldn't realize it and no actions should be taken i.e sources connector should still sink to knative service
I have validated the bugzilla on the
Browser: Google Chrome Version 81.0.4044.129
Marking this as verfied
Since the problem described in this bug report should be
resolved in a recent advisory, it has been closed with a
resolution of ERRATA.
For information on the advisory, and where to find the updated
files, follow the link below.
If the solution does not work for you, open a new bug report.