Description of problem:
Disk extension fails due to misuse of the API.
Version-Release number of selected component (if applicable):
Steps to Reproduce:
1.edit the machineset like so (stripping unrelated parts)
Note that the value 18 must be greater than the current disk size, which is 16 (at the moment, will change in the future)
2. delete a machine, let the controller recreate it. It will not boot
and the disk size will remain 16
VM boots and the disk extends to 18GB
Verified on cluster version: 4.5.0-0.nightly-2020-05-18-043243
1. Have a deployed OCP4.5 cluster
2. Edit worker MachineSet and increase disk size from my original value (32 GB) to a new value (36 GB)
3. Scale the MachineSet down
4. Scela the MachineSet up
5. Make sure that the newly created VM has a disk of 36 GB
Since the problem described in this bug report should be
resolved in a recent advisory, it has been closed with a
resolution of ERRATA.
For information on the advisory, and where to find the updated
files, follow the link below.
If the solution does not work for you, open a new bug report.