terminal (cloud shell) is considered tech preview and was identified as needing a tech preview badge.
The current badge is too large for the header and the pill tags from PF use the same grey background as the terminal header. We need a new color.
steps to reproduce:
1. install the che-workspace-operator to get the cloud shell enabled in the UI https://github.com/che-incubator/che-workspace-operator
2. open the cloud shell terminal
3. Observe: drawer is open with no tech preview badge
4. Expected: tech preview badge in drawer header
5. Now click the button to open the cloud shell in a new tab
6. Observe: new terminal tab open with no tech preview badge
7. Expected: tech preview badge in terminal tab header
Created attachment 1689738 [details]
tech preview badge on same page
Created attachment 1689739 [details]
tech preview badge for terminal new bar
I have validated the bugzilla on the
Browser: Google Chrome Version 81.0.4044.129
Please have a look at the shared screenshot
Marking this as verified
Since the problem described in this bug report should be
resolved in a recent advisory, it has been closed with a
resolution of ERRATA.
For information on the advisory, and where to find the updated
files, follow the link below.
If the solution does not work for you, open a new bug report.