Created attachment 1688006 [details]
Patch by nshaik
Description of problem:
There is no macro defined to access host.subscriptions.where.not(:support_level => nil).pluck(:name) while safe mode is enabled (default).
This reports if a subscription is a Red Hat subscription.
Customers may want to customise the Entitlements report to list Red Hat subscriptions only and skip subscriptions for custom products.
Version-Release number of selected component (if applicable):
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Clone "Entitlements" report template
2. Try to modify the report so it lists Red Hat provided subscriptions only and skips subscriptions for custom products
undefined method '#subscriptions' for Host::Managed::Jail (Host::Managed)
Customers can report on Red Hat subscriptions only.
Moving this bug to POST for triage into Satellite 6 since the upstream issue https://projects.theforeman.org/issues/29790 has been resolved.
Verified with Sat 6.8 snap 2.1.
0) Have a host with RH subscription and custom subscription (product) registered
1) Generate "Host - Registered Content Hosts"
2) Clone "Host - Registered Content Hosts"
3) In "Host - Registered Content Hosts clone" report template, s/host_subscriptions_names/host_redhat_subscription_names/
4) Generate "Host - Registered Content Hosts clone"
=> The two generated reports differ, the latter one doesn't have the custom subscription listed
Since the problem described in this bug report should be
resolved in a recent advisory, it has been closed with a
resolution of ERRATA.
For information on the advisory (Important: Satellite 6.8 release), and where to find the updated
files, follow the link below.
If the solution does not work for you, open a new bug report.