Description of problem:
Deploying a container image does not create the deployment in the shown application grouping.
Version-Release number of selected component (if applicable):
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Create an workload with an application
2. Go to +Add -> Container Image
3. Enter the openshift/hello-openshift in image name from external registry field.
4. Select deployment as a resource type and keep the application selected and you will see it has created a different application.
5. Select the deployment config as a resource type and do not change the application and you will see that the workload is unassigned. (This is an intermittent)
It creates a different application when we select deployment as a resource. When we select deployment config, it creates workload unassigned. (This is an intermittent issue)
It should not create different application and should part of the shown application grouping.
I have validated the bugzilla on:
Browser: Google Chrome Version 81.0.4044.129
Marking this as verified.
Since the problem described in this bug report should be
resolved in a recent advisory, it has been closed with a
resolution of ERRATA.
For information on the advisory, and where to find the updated
files, follow the link below.
If the solution does not work for you, open a new bug report.