Description of problem:
Deleting an application always shows an error even though after closing the modal the deletion seems to have completed correctly.
Steps to Reproduce:
1. go to add flow -> container image
2. enter external registry value `openshift/hello-openshift`
3. keep the rest of the form defaults and complete the form
4. from topology page select the application and choose `Delete Application`
5. Submit the form in the modal after filling out the text input with the name.
An error occurred while deleting application
Similar error occurred when deleting an application created by importing a container (dotnet) from the openshift namespace:
Deletion to work without error.
Reproducibility (Always/Intermittent/Only Once):
To the user the deletion worked because there is no longer any workloads in topology.
Similar experience again with git import flow.
Created attachment 1696705 [details]
No error occurred deleting an application
Verified on build version:4.5.0-0.nightly-2020-06-10-224736
Browser version: chrome76
Since the problem described in this bug report should be
resolved in a recent advisory, it has been closed with a
resolution of ERRATA.
For information on the advisory, and where to find the updated
files, follow the link below.
If the solution does not work for you, open a new bug report.