Description of problem:
When choosing "YAML View" as "Configure via" and creating ManilaDriver instance with un-expected field (namespace: "test"), no clear message shows up.
Version-Release number of selected component (if applicable):
[wduan@MINT appregistry]$ oc get clusterversion
NAME VERSION AVAILABLE PROGRESSING SINCE STATUS
version 4.5.0-0.nightly-2020-06-11-183238 True False 3h56m Cluster version is 4.5.0-0.nightly-2020-06-11-183238
Steps to Reproduce:
0. CSI Driver Manila Operator was installed
1. From webconsole, Operator - CSI Driver Manila Operator - Create ManilaDriver
2. choose "YAML View" as "Configure via"
3. add "namespace: test"
4. click "Create" button
Danger alert:An error occurred
Should display more clear message, like only <namespace> is supported.
This looks like Console issue. CRD used by Manila controller is not namespaced and adding 'namespace: test' in YAML view produces "An error occurred Not Found"
BTW, you don't need a cluster on OpenStack / Manila to test this bug, a common AWS cluster will do. The operator won't be able to deploy the CSI driver, but it's done *after* user creates CR for the operator.
1. Subscribe Manila CSI Driver Operator
2. Create 'Manila Driver' instance, in the YAML view, add "namespace: test" and hit Create button
3. Manila Driver instance will be created and the `namespace: test` will be deleted
this is behaving in the same way with CLI, so moving to Verified
Since the problem described in this bug report should be
resolved in a recent advisory, it has been closed with a
resolution of ERRATA.
For information on the advisory (OpenShift Container Platform 4.6 GA Images), and where to find the updated
files, follow the link below.
If the solution does not work for you, open a new bug report.