Waiting for 4.6 blocking bug to get Verified. Adding UpcomingSprint to have it re-evaluated in the next sprint.
Is there a PR for this? I'm willing to skip process blocks so that we can ensure that this gets in today. We don't have much time between now and 4.5 GA.
Scott, I opened https://github.com/openshift/console/pull/5791 to add the channels.
The channel have candidate-4.5, fast-4.5, and stable-4.5 channels for 4.4
Since the problem described in this bug report should be
resolved in a recent advisory, it has been closed with a
resolution of ERRATA.
For information on the advisory, and where to find the updated
files, follow the link below.
If the solution does not work for you, open a new bug report.