Description of problem:
I try to install Fedora on HDD without partitions. And can't change size of Btrfs partitions after them automatically created in Custom configuration mode.
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Select Custom storage configuration.
2. Select Btrfs partitioning scheme.
3. Click to create partitions automatically.
4. Reduce /boot from 1GB to 0.5GB.
5. Select / or /home partition to increase it's capacity but can't. It's size is greyed.
Please correct that.
It is more important if Btrfs will be default in F33.
I found solution:
At step 5 need to press Modify... button and select Size policy "As large as possible".
But it is still difficult and not obvious for user.
This bug appears to have been reported against 'rawhide' during the Fedora 33 development cycle.
Changing version to 33.