Description of problem:
As a part of branding changes we are changing the name of Converged mode to Internal Mode & Independent mode to External Mode.
Version-Release number of selected component (if applicable):
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Subscribe of OCS operator
2. Go to installed Operators & click on create an instance of Storage Cluster
3. The Radio button selection on the install screen should say Internal & External.
Right now its called Converged & Independent Mode.
Internal Mode & External Mode.
Check Changes in three places.
1. Install Page The Radio button should be Internal Mode & External Mode.
2. The dashboard Details panel Mode should change to Internal & External based on selection on Install page.
3. The Name of storage cluster CR should be `ocs-external-storagecluster` rather then ocs-independent-storagecluster.
Since the problem described in this bug report should be
resolved in a recent advisory, it has been closed with a
resolution of ERRATA.
For information on the advisory (OpenShift Container Platform 4.6 GA Images), and where to find the updated
files, follow the link below.
If the solution does not work for you, open a new bug report.