Description of problem:
In epel-x86_64 8:
* perl-Template-Toolkit depends on perl(Apache::Util)
* perl(Apache::Util) is provided by mod_perl
* mod_perl depends on http-mmn
* http-mmn depends on httpd
Version-Release number of selected component (if applicable):
1. Install perl-Template-Toolkit
2. httpd gets installed as a dependency
Installing perl-Template-Toolkit should not install a web server.
This wasn't an issue in EL7.
FEDORA-EPEL-2020-b01f134c3e has been submitted as an update to Fedora EPEL 8. https://bodhi.fedoraproject.org/updates/FEDORA-EPEL-2020-b01f134c3e
FEDORA-EPEL-2020-b01f134c3e has been pushed to the Fedora EPEL 8 testing repository.
You can provide feedback for this update here: https://bodhi.fedoraproject.org/updates/FEDORA-EPEL-2020-b01f134c3e
See also https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/QA:Updates_Testing for more information on how to test updates.
FEDORA-EPEL-2020-b01f134c3e has been pushed to the Fedora EPEL 8 stable repository.
If problem still persists, please make note of it in this bug report.