SRPM Name or Url:
This is a C++ library for accessing Microsoft(tm) help
files (usually with extension chm).
2 initial comments:
1. put %doc html/ in the -devel pkg
2. omit static lib
I personally think that there are valid uses of an app linked statically with
chmlib/chmlibxx (for portability), however as there are no static libs with
chmlib, it doesn't make sense to have some with libchmxx.
- rpmlint checks return:
W: libchmxx-debuginfo objdump-failed
E: libchmxx-devel only-non-binary-in-usr-lib
symlink, can ignore
You need a %defattr on %files devel
- package meets naming guidelines
- package meets packaging guidelines
- license ([L]GPL) OK, text in %doc, matches source
- spec file legible, in am. english
- source matches upstream
- package compiles on devel (x86_64)
- no missing BR
- no unnecessary BR
- no locales
- not relocatable
- owns all directories that it creates
- no duplicate files
- %clean ok
- macro use consistent
- code, not content
- no need for -docs
- nothing in %doc affects runtime
- no need for .desktop file
- devel package ok
- no .la files
- post/postun ldconfig ok
- devel requires base package n-v-r
Looking good otherwise.
Fixed here (too lazy to bump release)
Fixed version builds fine.
APPROVED as per comment 3
Built in devel, thanks for the review.