Description of problem:
When creating a pipeline, open a sidebar and press cancel the Console "crashes" and shows just a white screen.
Version-Release number of selected component (if applicable):
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Install OpenShift Pipelines operator (tested with 1.0.1)
2. Open the Developer perspective and select Pipeline from the navigation.
3. Select "Create Pipeline"
4. Select task "git-clone" from the task list
5. Click on task "git-clone" to open the config sidebar on the right side
6. Press cancel (on the bottom left) while the sidebar is open!
White screen with the following message in the browser log:
Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property 'name' of undefined
at TaskSidebar (:9000/static/pipeline-builder-page-909c555cb842a4083ed6.js:774)
at renderWithHooks (vendors~main-da01bf789e9762cb7930.js:261216)
at updateFunctionComponent (vendors~main-da01bf789e9762cb7930.js:263033)
That we route is switched back to the Pipeline list.
Validated on following 4.6 build & it's working fine.
OpenShift Version: 4.6.0-0.ci-2020-07-10-095921
Kubernetes Version: v1.18.3
Since the problem described in this bug report should be
resolved in a recent advisory, it has been closed with a
resolution of ERRATA.
For information on the advisory (OpenShift Container Platform 4.6 GA Images), and where to find the updated
files, follow the link below.
If the solution does not work for you, open a new bug report.