Created attachment 1700938 [details]
Description of problem:
On Search page, choose different types of resources, input a search keyword in the top Name filter bar. Update/close one of the keyword in sub-filter, then the other sub filters are also changed. (see screen recording)
Version-Release number of selected component (if applicable):
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Go to Search page, choose different types of resources, such as:
2. Choose the Name filter, input a keyword such as "console", then the below sub-filters for each resources are automatically set. This is correct
3. Update or close one of the sub-filters
3. The other sub-filters are also updated/closed
3. The other sub-filters should not be updated.
Sub filters are removed, filter on toolbar works for all sub resources.
Verified on 4.6.0-0.nightly-2020-08-16-072105
Since the problem described in this bug report should be
resolved in a recent advisory, it has been closed with a
resolution of ERRATA.
For information on the advisory (OpenShift Container Platform 4.6 GA Images), and where to find the updated
files, follow the link below.
If the solution does not work for you, open a new bug report.