Red Hat Bugzilla – Bug 185824
Review Request: perl-Date-Pcalc - Gregorian calendar date calculations
Last modified: 2007-11-30 17:11:27 EST
This package consists of a Perl module for all kinds of date calculations based
on the Gregorian calendar (the one used in all western countries today),
thereby complying with all relevant norms and standards: ISO/R 2015-1971,
DIN 1355 and, to some extent, ISO 8601 (where applicable).
Looks good, only a few things:
- The tarball contains licence texts, so they must be packaged
- Please convert the man page from ISO-8859-1 to UTF-8:
W: perl-Date-Pcalc file-not-utf8 /usr/share/man/man3/Date::Pcalc.3pm.gz
- Consider packaging CREDITS.txt; README.txt refers to it and the authors deserve
- Include license and credits
- Convert manpage to utf-8
- This comment is now obsolete:
# For license text(s), see the perl package.
- It is not necessary to quote : as \: in shell commands
Built in devel successfuly.