Hello. I just upgraded (painfully!!) to Redhat 7.0 from 6.2. I
downloaded the iso file, and on disc1, I found this package to be the
source of my installation woes. It seems to be corrupted. I also tried
this on a fresh install, with a totally different machine, even with a new
cut of the CD, and still had a failure on this RPM!! You may want to
double-check the consistency of this package, and see if it is vaild. I
wound up having to exclude the package from the upgrade, and it completed
successfully. I will try to add it after the fact, and let you know on
the success or failure...
It's fixed in new iso image on ftp.redhat.com.