Description of problem:
Can't Stop Maintenance from "Status" popover
Version-Release number of selected component (if applicable):
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Install OCP 4.6
2. Install CNV 2.4 (needing Node Maintenance Operator (NMO))
3. From UI, Nodes-> worker-0-X , three dots -> Start Maintenance
< worker node successfully into node maintenance >
4. clock on worker-0-X , popup in status and try clicking "Stop Maintenance"
< it will not work>
worker-0-X node will not stop maintenance from status popover
Stop maintenance and return to Ready status
oc get clusterversion
NAME VERSION AVAILABLE PROGRESSING SINCE STATUS
version 4.6.0-0.ci-2020-07-21-114552 True False 17h Cluster version is 4.6.0-0.ci-2020-07-21-114552
If you click the 3dots-> Stop Maintenance it will work and put node back to Ready
This is a regression case and worked it previous releases.
Created attachment 1702675 [details]
There was a PF bug which caused buttons in popovers to stop working. Openshift updated PF and the issue should be gone. I just tried and everything works fine. Can you try again ?
Hi, could you please tell me how did you install CNV Operator? via OperatorHub or create yamls?
1. Install OCP 4.6
2. Install CNV 2.3
3. Set a node to Maintenance mode by Nodes -> worker-0-x -> three dots ... -> Start Maintenance, wait for some minutes and the node will become 'Under Maintenance' status
4. From UI, Nodes-> worker-0-X, click 'Under Maintenance' in status and a popup is open -> try clicking "Stop Maintenance", the node exit maintenance mode successfully and is shown 'Provisioned'
Verified on 4.6.0-0.nightly-2020-09-27-075304
Since the problem described in this bug report should be
resolved in a recent advisory, it has been closed with a
resolution of ERRATA.
For information on the advisory (OpenShift Container Platform 4.6 GA Images), and where to find the updated
files, follow the link below.
If the solution does not work for you, open a new bug report.