Description of problem:
ConsoleLinks doesn't get updated without a browser refresh.
Version-Release number of selected component (if applicable): 4.6
How reproducible: Always
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Install OpenShift Service Mesh operator (refer OCP docs)
2. Create Service Mesh control plane
3. Navigate to project details page of the namespace where Service Mesh control plane is installed
Launcher card is not displayed
Launcher card shall be displayed with Kiali link
On refreshing the browser, Launcher card is displayed with Kiali link. ConsoleLinks are not watched & hence it needs application reload to fetch updated CR.
Lowering the severity as this is working as intended and designed. Will change the behavior to watch ConsoleLinks in the near future.
Will address in the next sprint.
PR is waiting on re-tagging after rebase.
Checked on ocp 4.6 cluster with payload 4.6.0-0.nightly-2020-09-08-123737.
Steps to verify:
1. Install OpenShift Service Mesh operator。
2. Create Service Mesh control plane instance.(Kiali operator and Jaeger operator need to be installed in advance)
3. Navigate to project details page of the namespace where Service Mesh control plane is installed, there is "Open on kiali" link shown in Launcher card. No need to refresh browser.
The bug is fixed.
Since the problem described in this bug report should be
resolved in a recent advisory, it has been closed with a
resolution of ERRATA.
For information on the advisory (OpenShift Container Platform 4.6 GA Images), and where to find the updated
files, follow the link below.
If the solution does not work for you, open a new bug report.