I booted from a disk made from the bootnet.img file for an
I am on a DHCP network, and selected the appropriate option,
yet the installer was unable to set up networking properly.
This has happened also happened on 5.0. Once setup is
complete (from CD), DHCP works correctly.
The installer does identify a network card. I have a 3C905B.
My system is a Dell Dimention M166s, plus a Soundblaster
AWE64 (see dells website for hardware specs if you need). I
am aware of the ATX/905B bug and workaround, so this is not
please test this with a bootnet.img dated mar 31 or later -- let
us know if this still occurs (one will be available w/ the
next starbuck release)
Commits pushed to master at https://github.com/openshift/origin-web-console
Fix issue #1863, kve sort quirks, and bump ng-sortable
- issue #1863 could not pull second-to-last env var below last env var in kve
- issue #620 possibly helped (?)
- bugzilla #1428991 reordering env vars down only works by twos
- example: third moves to fifth, then seventh
- bugzilla #1369315 possibly helped (?)
I've mentioned 2 additional issues that may be helped by this fix as many quirky behaviors seem to resolve. That said, I will test more before closing them.
fixup! Fix issue #1863, kve sort quirks, and bump ng-sortable