Description of problem:
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Install a cluster on RHEV (and get oVirt CSI driver as part of it)
2. Check CSI driver pods:
oc -n openshift-cluster-csi-drivers get pod -o wide
3. Create a pod on a master that uses PVC.
2. CSI driver pods run only on worker nodes (using AWS pods as example)
aws-ebs-csi-driver-node-4sjs2 3/3 Running 0 67m 10.0.141.12 ip-10-0-141-12.ec2.internal <none> <none>
aws-ebs-csi-driver-node-9zvn7 3/3 Running 0 67m 10.0.162.142 ip-10-0-162-142.ec2.internal <none> <none>
aws-ebs-csi-driver-node-jzzgs 3/3 Running 0 67m 10.0.194.182 ip-10-0-194-182.ec2.internal <none> <none>
3. Masters can't use a PVC provided by the CSI driver
2. Even masters have ovirt node pods
3. Masters can use a PVC provided by the CSI driver
Verified with: 4.6.0-0.nightly-2020-08-26-010422
Since the problem described in this bug report should be
resolved in a recent advisory, it has been closed with a
resolution of ERRATA.
For information on the advisory (OpenShift Container Platform 4.6 GA Images), and where to find the updated
files, follow the link below.
If the solution does not work for you, open a new bug report.