Description of problem:
The KDE Terminal Sessions applet has a menuitem 'New Session at Bookmark'.
In previous versions of FC, clicking on this would display a list of Konsole
bookmarks that could then be launched in a new terminal.
After a fresh install of FC5, I restored my bookmarks file
(.kde/share/apps/konsole/bookmarks.xml). Konsole shows all of my bookmarks, but
the terminal sessions applet shows no bookmarks.
I have also tried deleting my bookmark file and recreating it in Konsole. Same
Version-Release number of selected component (if applicable):
How reproducible: always
Steps to Reproduce:
1. In konsole, create a bookmark and verify that it is available from the
2. Right-click on the KDE panel, choose Panel Menu, choose Add Applet to Panel.
3. Add the 'Terminal Sessions' applet
4. Click on the Terminal Sessions applet and choose 'New session at Bookmark'
5. An empty list will appear where the bookmarks menu should be.
Actual results: No bookmarks menu.
Expected results: List of Konsole bookmarks.
Additional info: Worked fine in FC4.
Still happening with kdebase-3.5.2-0.4.fc5 and kdelibs-3.5.2-0.2.fc5.
it's now fixed in rawhide. I will build new package including this fix in FC5
update soon. Thanks for your report.