Version 2.7.0 of tooz is needed for the FIPS fix in ironic:
Before tagging the ironic package with that specific patch, we need to have the new lib version in place.
1. I checked on brew https://brewweb.engineering.redhat.com/brew/
2. I searched for ironic-inspector-container
3. I opened one of the v4.6.0 link with the green check:
4. I checked x86_64-build.log logs of the build and searched for python-tooz
5. I confronted the version with the one in the bug. It's the same one.
Version from the x86_64-build.log - python3-tooz noarch 2.7.0-0.20200723133754.fca43df.el8ost rhel-8-server-ose-rpms-x86_64
Version from the bug - python-tooz-2.7.0-0.20200723133754.fca43df.el8ost
Since the problem described in this bug report should be
resolved in a recent advisory, it has been closed with a
resolution of ERRATA.
For information on the advisory (OpenShift Container Platform 4.6 GA Images), and where to find the updated
files, follow the link below.
If the solution does not work for you, open a new bug report.