Description of problem:
It looks like we need extra space between 'Member Status' field and 'Name' field on operand details page
Version-Release number of selected component (if applicable):
Steps to Reproduce:
1. install Couchbase Operator 2.0.1 and wait it to be successfully installed
2. create Couchbase Cluster instance
3. check Couchbase Cluster details
3. 'Member Status' and 'Name' field are too close to each other compared with other fields
3. 'Member Status' and 'Name' field should be shown in matching format with other fields
Created attachment 1710741 [details]
Member Status and Name
Created attachment 1712306 [details]
Enough margin for Member Status
Now 'Member Status' is shown with good format and consistent with other fields
Verified on 4.6.0-0.nightly-2020-08-23-185640
Since the problem described in this bug report should be
resolved in a recent advisory, it has been closed with a
resolution of ERRATA.
For information on the advisory (OpenShift Container Platform 4.6 GA Images), and where to find the updated
files, follow the link below.
If the solution does not work for you, open a new bug report.