Description of problem:
Singular is used instead of plural even when operating with multiple hosts.
Version-Release number of selected component (if applicable):
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Navigate to the Content Hosts page.
2. Select multiple hosts whose services require a reboot.
3. Select "Manage Host Traces" from the actions list.
4. Select multiple entries that require a reboot on multiple hosts.
5. Click on the "Restart Selected" button.
"Resolving the selected Traces will reboot this host." is displayed in the window.
There should be a plural used - "hosts" not "host" if you selected Traces on multiple hosts.
Created during the verification of BZ1709557.
Connecting redmine issue https://projects.theforeman.org/issues/34037 from this bug
Upstream bug assigned to email@example.com
Moving this bug to POST for triage into Satellite since the upstream issue https://projects.theforeman.org/issues/34037 has been resolved.