Description of problem:
`Ceph` is shown in error message when we try to create a pool of same name.
Version-Release number of selected component (if applicable):
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Navigate to storage class list view
2. Click on `Create Storage Class`
3. Select `openshift-storage.rbd.csi.ceph.com` in provisioner dropdown
4. Click on `Create New Pool` in Storage Pool dropdown
5. Create a Pool named - pool1
6. Create another pool, named - pool1
The error message says 'cephblockpools.ceph.rook.io` already exist.
The message shouldnt have `ceph`.
Since the problem described in this bug report should be
resolved in a recent advisory, it has been closed with a
resolution of ERRATA.
For information on the advisory (OpenShift Container Platform 4.6 GA Images), and where to find the updated
files, follow the link below.
If the solution does not work for you, open a new bug report.