Description of problem:
When status text is Condition: Failure, console doesn't show a icon
Version-Release number of selected component (if applicable):
Steps to Reproduce:
1. install Kiali Operator from OperatorHub and wait it to be succeed
2. create Kiali instance via OperatorHub -> Installed Operators -> Kiali Operator -> Kiali tab
3. check Kiali instance status on Kaili tab
3. When it has a Condition: Failure status, we only show the text, the icon is missing
3. we should show both a icon and status text
Created attachment 1711995 [details]
no icon is shown
Created attachment 1711996 [details]
a green ok icon is shown
Created attachment 1712301 [details]
Condition Failure has icon
Now when condition is Failure, console shows a red danger icon
Verified on 4.6.0-0.nightly-2020-08-23-185640
Since the problem described in this bug report should be
resolved in a recent advisory, it has been closed with a
resolution of ERRATA.
For information on the advisory (OpenShift Container Platform 4.6 GA Images), and where to find the updated
files, follow the link below.
If the solution does not work for you, open a new bug report.