+++ This bug was initially created as a clone of Bug #1869966 +++
Description of problem:
Now oauthaccesstoken name is not the token value. Jenkins console log out cannot delete oauthaccesstoken. Refer to oc bug 1868324
Version-Release number of selected component (if applicable):
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Create a jenkins application
$oc new-app jenkins-ephemeral
2. Login to web console
3. Check `oc get oauthaccesstoken`
4. Then log out from web console. Check `oc get oauthaccesstoken` again.
3. Step 3 command output is still shown in step 4 command.
4. The delete-token request should convert the token to oauthaccesstoken name, then delete oauthaccesstoken name like oc bug 1868324
--- Additional comment from Jakub Hadvig on 2020-08-20 21:13:19 UTC ---
Will revert https://github.com/openshift/console/pull/6319 when the logout bug is fixed.
resetting to POST because it is actually closed by another PR
This PR https://github.com/openshift/jenkins-openshift-login-plugin/pull/109 contains the effective fix
but the plugin update is in https://github.com/openshift/jenkins/pull/1151
Still could reproduce this bug with jenkins image quay.io/openshift-release-dev/ocp-v4.0-art-dev@sha256:ced6b04b9934fd7cac073f16096ea54107989028211ac96e0bc075f271459313 included in payload 4.6.0-0.nightly-2020-09-10-195619.
Jenkins image need rebuild to launch openshift-login 1.0.25 plugin
Verified this bug with jenkins image in payload 4.6.0-0.nightly-2020-09-12-230035
The openshift-login plugin is 1.0.25
When log out from jenkins webconsole, oauthaccesstoken will be deleted.