Description of problem:
It creates two different ReplicaSets, the second one was created because the ImageStream was changed. The dev console UI should wait for the first ImageStream update before creating the Deployment.
Version-Release number of selected component (if applicable):
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Go to +Add -> Container Image
2. Enter 'openshift/hello-openshift' in the Image name from external registry field
3. Click on the create button
4. Wait until node appears on the topology and immediately hover over the node and you will observe that the status is '1 Pending and 1 running' or '2 pending'. The status depends on the time you take to hover over the node.
5. Let the deployment finishes and now go to sidebar by clicking on the node and you will observe that there is only one pod running.
It creates two ReplicaSets and two Pods.
Just one ReplicaSet and Pod should be created.
Jira issue: https://issues.redhat.com/browse/ODC-3175
I have validated the bugzilla on:
Build Version: 4.6.0-0.nightly-2020-09-07-224533
Browser: Google Chrome Version 84.0.4147.89
Marking this as verified.
I don't see the status of '1 Pending and 1 running' or '2 pending' when I hover over the node immediately when I created the deployment.