Description of problem:
When I use a Pipeline Trigger and I test it out with Postman, it tried to create a PipelineRun with the same name everytime, resulting in an error.
Version-Release number of selected component (if applicable):
Pipelines Operator v1.0.1, OpenShift 4.5.0-rc.4
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Installed the Operator
2. Created a sample task. I replaced the $(input.params.appName) by a string to output hello world and removed the parameter appname
3. Created a pipeline with this task alone
4. Added a trigger using the "Add Trigger" option
5. Used the following payload in Postman (see request.json). The Payload is the payload created by Github to which I added a "name" property.
6. Did a POST request to the event listener URL
7. A PipelineRun was created and the pipeline ran
8. Tried the same request again
9. Got the following error message (see error.json)
Got an error message about the pipeline run already existing, the pipeline was not executed again.
The pipelinerun should have a unique id and should start the pipeline
Jira Issue: https://issues.redhat.com/browse/ODC-4236
GitHub PR: https://github.com/openshift/console/pull/6248