Red Hat Bugzilla – Bug 187241
Review Request: mboxgrep - Displays e-mail messages matching a pattern
Last modified: 2007-11-30 17:11:28 EST
Spec Name or Url: http://home.bawue.net/~ixs/mboxgrep/mboxgrep.spec
SRPM Name or Url: http://home.bawue.net/~ixs/mboxgrep/mboxgrep-0.7.9-2.src.rpm
mboxgrep is a small utility that scans a mailbox for messages matching a
basic, extended, or Perl-compatible regular expression. Selected
messages can be either displayed on standard output, counted, piped to a
command or written to another mailbox.
It supports mbox (both plain and compressed), MH, nnmh, nnml and maildir
Please change the Source URL to:
This will avoid the mirror selection page and allow spectool to work.
Thx. Missed that. Updated at http://home.bawue.net/~ixs/mboxgrep/mboxgrep.spec
Not much to say, really.
"BuildPrereq" needs to be changed to "BuildRequires"; this will quiet rpmlint.
Since it's just a simple change, I'll go ahead and approve and you can fix it
when you check in.
* package meets naming and packaging guidelines.
* specfile is properly named, is cleanly written and uses macros consistently.
* license field matches the actual license.
* license is open source-compatible; text is included in the package.
* source files match upstream:
* latest version is being packaged.
X BuildPrereq is used instead BuildRequires, but the requirement are sane.
* package builds in mock (development, x86_64).
X rpmlint complains of BuildPrereq use.
* final provides and requires are sane.
* no shared libraries are present.
* package is not relocatable.
* owns the directories it creates.
* doesn't own any directories it shouldn't.
* no duplicates in %files.
* file permissions are appropriate.
* %clean is present.
O %check is not present; no test suite upstream.
* code, not content.
* documentation is small, so no -docs subpackage is necessary.
* %docs are not necessary for the proper functioning of the package.
* info files are present and installed correctly.
* no headers.
* no pkgconfig files.
* no libtool .la droppings.
* not a GUI app.
* scriptlets are sane.
APPROVED; fix the BuildPrereq: thing when you check in.
Thx for the review -> NEXTRELEASE