Created attachment 1714279 [details]
Node PV Size = 15 GB
Description of problem (please be detailed as possible and provide log
If user provides low "Node PV Size" during Deploy Kubernetes Pool process then there appears red label "Please enter a whole number greater then <some-number>".
There are 2 problems with the label:
- It should say "Please enter a whole number greater than <some-number>" instead of "Please enter a whole number greater then <some-number>".
- The logic of the label is wrong because if the label is "Please enter a whole number greater then 16" and user provides exactly 16 then the label disappears and the number is taken. There should be "Please enter a whole number greater than 15" or something like "Please enter a whole number greater or equal than 16".
Version of all relevant components (if applicable):
Does this issue impact your ability to continue to work with the product
(please explain in detail what is the user impact)?
Is there any workaround available to the best of your knowledge?
Rate from 1 - 5 the complexity of the scenario you performed that caused this
bug (1 - very simple, 5 - very complex)?
Can this issue reproducible?
Can this issue reproduce from the UI?
If this is a regression, please provide more details to justify this:
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Log into MCG Management Console.
2. Navigate to Resources.
3. Click on "Deploy Kubernetes Pool"
4. Fill in some name, click Next
5. Provide low Node PV Size (1 GB)
There appears red label "Please enter a whole number greater then <some-number>".
There appears red label "Please enter a whole number greater or equal than <some-number>".
Created attachment 1714280 [details]
Node PV Size = 16 GB
Current message is "Please enter a whole number greater than 15" and disappears when number 16 or greater is provided. -> VERIFIED
Since the problem described in this bug report should be
resolved in a recent advisory, it has been closed with a
resolution of ERRATA.
For information on the advisory (Moderate: Red Hat OpenShift Container Storage 4.6.0 security, bug fix, enhancement update), and where to find the updated
files, follow the link below.
If the solution does not work for you, open a new bug report.