Description of problem:
When we check whether to run ovirt.image-tempalte role in create-templates-and-vms.yml, we use this condition:
However, this never resolves to true due to the fact that the templates list is actually a list of list
Steps to Reproduce:
1. launch the ansible-playbook -i inventory.yml create-templates-and-vms.yml
2. check that it downloads and uncompress the qcow2 image, creates templates and vms
3. launch again the ansible-playbook -i inventory.yml create-templates-and-vms.yml
- check the remote image url (standard behaviour of ansible get_url)\
- re-create templates despite they already exists
skips both the download and the uncompress of the image (without reaching the remote image url) and skips also the templates creation
Handled only last week, needs QA, will be handled in upcoming sprint
Verified by reviewing the associated PR.
Since the problem described in this bug report should be
resolved in a recent advisory, it has been closed with a
resolution of ERRATA.
For information on the advisory (OpenShift Container Platform 4.6 GA Images), and where to find the updated
files, follow the link below.
If the solution does not work for you, open a new bug report.