Description of problem:
Any product disabled/removed from Red Hat Satellite 6, should automatically disassociate from sync plan
Version-Release number of selected component (if applicable):
All active versions.
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Enable a repository in Satellite 6 and add the Product in a sync-plan
Ex. Red Hat Software Collections RPMs for Red Hat Enterprise Linux 7 Server x86_64 7Server
hammer> sync-plan info --organization-id 1 --id 2
Start Date: 2020/09/02 22:36:00
Recurring Logic ID: 5
Created at: 2020/09/02 21:36:42
Updated at: 2020/09/02 21:36:42
1) ID: 220
Name: Red Hat Software Collections for RHEL Server
2. Disable repository [Red Hat Software Collections RPMs for Red Hat Enterprise Linux 7 Server x86_64 7Server ] from Satellite 6.
- Product is not removed from Syn Plan
- There should not be any blank product [w/o any repositories] in a sync plan
As disabled product not removed from sync-plan, sat-maintain fails to enable/disable sync plan, which results in upgrade failure.
disable active sync plans:
| disabling sync plans [FAIL]
Could not update the sync plan:
Validation failed: Can not add product Red Hat Software Collections (for RHEL Server) because it is disabled.
Scenario [ForemanMaintain::Scenario] failed.
The following steps ended up in failing state:
Resolve the failed steps and rerun
the command. In case the failures are false positives,
- Whitelist enable/disable sync-plan step while upgrading
- Remove Product w/o repositories from sync-plan [https://access.redhat.com/solutions/4021771]
Created redmine issue http://projects.theforeman.org/issues/31920 from this bug
Moving this bug to POST for triage into Satellite since the upstream issue https://projects.theforeman.org/issues/31920 has been resolved.
this bugzilla only applies to Red Hat Products, not custom products.
Since the problem described in this bug report should be
resolved in a recent advisory, it has been closed with a
resolution of ERRATA.
For information on the advisory (Moderate: Satellite 6.9 Release), and where to find the updated
files, follow the link below.
If the solution does not work for you, open a new bug report.