Red Hat Bugzilla – Bug 188309
Review Request: conserver - serial console server daemon/client
Last modified: 2007-11-30 17:11:30 EST
Spec Name or Url: http://beer.tclug.org/fedora-extras/conserver/conserver.spec
SRPM Name or Url: http://beer.tclug.org/fedora-extras/conserver/conserver-8.1.13-1.src.rpm
Description: Conserver is an application that allows multiple users to watch a serial console at the same time. It can log the data, allows users to take
write-access of a console (one at a time), and has a variety of bells and whistles to accentuate that basic functionality.
- rpmlint checks return: nothing!
- package meets naming guidelines
- package meets packaging guidelines
- license (Distributable, BSD/MIT-ish, same as libtabe) OK, matches source
- spec file legible, in am. english
- source matches upstream
- package compiles on devel (x86)
- no missing BR
- no unnecessary BR
- no locales
- not relocatable
- owns all directories that it creates
- no duplicate files
- permissions ok
- %clean ok
- macro use consistent
- code, not content
- no need for -docs
- nothing in %doc affects runtime
- no need for .desktop file
One minor note: It would be nice to see LICENSE included as %doc before commit.
Otherwise, this is great. Approved.
Added LICENSE to %doc. Thanks for the suggestion; it should have been there.
Will commit when I have time to set it all up.
Built for FC-4, FC-5, FC-6.