Created attachment 1717390 [details]
BMH Details Page not showing Maintenance status
Description of problem:
When a BMH is under maintenance, Nodes List page, Nodes Details page, Bare Metal Hosts list page are all showing `Under Maintenance` status, only on Bare Metal Hosts Details page, the status is still 'Provisioned'
Version-Release number of selected component (if applicable):
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Install CNV operator and create Node Maintenance CR
2. a node matching Node Maintenance CR will be set to Maintenance mode
3. check node status on Nodes List page, Nodes Details page, Bare Metal Hosts list page, Bare Metal Hosts Details page
3. Only on Bare Metal Hosts Details page it is still showing 'Privisioned' status, on other pages it is showing 'Under Maintenance' status
3. Bare Metal Hosts Details page should also include Maintenance status
It seems Power On/Power Off status are not shown either
Created attachment 1717391 [details]
BMH List page show Under Maintenance status
Created attachment 1717392 [details]
BMH List page show Powered off status
Created attachment 1717393 [details]
BMH Details Page not showing Powered off status
1. Install IPI on BM cluster
2. Subscribe Node Maintenance Operator following steps https://github.com/kubevirt/node-maintenance-operator#deploy-the-latest-version
$ git clone firstname.lastname@example.org:kubevirt/node-maintenance-operator.git
$ oc login xxxx
$ oc apply -f deploy/deployment-ocp/catalogsource.yaml
then goes to OperatorHub and subscribe NMO to 'openshift-machine-api' namespace
3. Goes to Nodes -> Bare Metal Hosts page, click kebab button of any BMH and choose 'Start Maintenance'
4. Check BMH status, Power on/off and Maintenance status are shown, see screenshot
Verified on 4.7.0-0.nightly-2021-02-06-084550 and NMO 0.9.0
Created attachment 1755563 [details]
Starting Maintenance status
Created attachment 1755564 [details]
Under Maintenance status
Since the problem described in this bug report should be
resolved in a recent advisory, it has been closed with a
resolution of ERRATA.
For information on the advisory (Moderate: OpenShift Container Platform 4.7.0 security, bug fix, and enhancement update), and where to find the updated
files, follow the link below.
If the solution does not work for you, open a new bug report.