Description of problem:
Version-Release number of selected component (if applicable):
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Add a localfile to the observedFiles at pkg/cmd/start.go#L61
2. Execute the IO
3. Change the local file content
IO ends with an error
It should end gracefully
Tested and verified in 4.7.0-0.ci-2020-10-27-064429
Steps to verify:
1. `oc project openshift-insights`
2. Change the content tls.key or tls.crt in openshift-insights-serving-cert secret:
`oc edit secret openshift-insights-serving-cert`
3. Wait until insights-operator restarts.
4. `oc describe pod -l app=insights-operator`
5. Containers->insights-operator->Last State->Exit Code is 0
Since the problem described in this bug report should be
resolved in a recent advisory, it has been closed with a
resolution of ERRATA.
For information on the advisory (Moderate: OpenShift Container Platform 4.7.0 security, bug fix, and enhancement update), and where to find the updated
files, follow the link below.
If the solution does not work for you, open a new bug report.