inn-2.2-3 is rather broken.
Things I've found by a quick look:
- it lacks the init script and everything else below
- the paths in all cron scripts are broken, since the
binaries aren't in /usr/lib/news/bin but in /usr/bin
- the cron scripts do not check if inn is enabled at all
thus producing lots of mail from cron.
FIX: put "/sbin/chkconfig innd && " in front of commands
- package does not use %defattr and is generally only
buildable by root. Bad.
inn-2.3-7 fixes the following issues:
* init script problem, as well as rc.d scripts missing
* cron job path issues
* cron jobs check to see if innd is enabledsorry, that is inn-2.2-7.