1. Proposed title of this feature request
[RFE] Red Hat Certificate System - incorporate export feature when searching for certificates in webUI
3. What is the nature and description of the request?
The nature of this request is to allow an RHCS administrator to export the data found when conducting an Advanced Certificate Search . The flexibility of the search within the webUI is incredible, but if it were possible to export this data to some sort of report, the RHCS administrator would be able to pass this information along to a security team or auditor.
4. Why does the customer need this? (List the business requirements here)
The customer needs this because currently, when the security team requests the information, they must rely on the RHCS administrator to log into the webUI and show them the webpage. Yet there's no way to export this data such that it can be disseminated to those inquiring.
5. How would the customer like to achieve this? (List the functional requirements here)
Ideally, the webpage displaying the results of a "Search for Certificates" search would display a button allowing for the export of the data. A Comma Seperated Value file would seem like a good fit for this export, but plain text might work as well. A lot of data is shown, by default, for each found certificate, so to extend this functionality, it may be also helpful to be able to filter the data shown in the export, such as "Subject Name," "Status," "Not Valid After," etc, so that the report could be customized to only show the data an administrator is looking for.
6. For each functional requirement listed, specify how Red Hat and the customer can test to confirm the requirement is successfully implemented.
This could be tested by conducting a search and then using an export feature on the results page.
7. Is there already an existing RFE upstream or in Red Hat Bugzilla?
* I am unable to find any similar RFEs
8. Does the customer have any specific timeline dependencies and which release would they like to target (i.e. RHEL5, RHEL6)?
currently using Red Hat Certificate System 9 (due to dependance on RHEL7)
9. Is the sales team involved in this request and do they have any additional input?
10. List any affected packages or components.
11. Would the customer be able to assist in testing this functionality if implemented?
 184.108.40.206. Searching for Certificates (Advanced)